The best email marketing automation services not only deliver your emails successfully to your customer’s inbox but also provide the right tagging systems, split testing tools and customer support you need as an online business owner.
If you have been around the world of internet marketing for any duration of time you have probably heard the constant talk of how important it is to build an email list of your own.
All the talk is true. When you build an email list you’re building a real asset that has the potential to put lots of money in your pocket over time. It can turn into an investment that can payout far better than many traditional investments.
My email marketing experience
When I started implementing a solid email marketing strategy 14 years ago my business income soar by over 300% in my drop shipping business. And the best thing I discovered after creating my own email marketing campaigns is that it can be a traffic source that can be automated without any additional marketing costs! That’s powerful.
The thing to realize here, if you’re brand new to email marketing, is that you can structure this type of marketing in a way to allow you to receive a consistent, daily flow of people and buyers coming to your website or offers without having to spend more and more money getting those people to come back. You simply do the work once, up front, to get that lead and from there that person can automatically be guided through various email sequences (autoresponders) to engage with and buy from you.
Even if you have been around the block a time or two with email marketing, today’s article can help you as well with piecing together some things that you might be missing.
How to get started with email marketing
If you’re brand new to the whole world of email marketing, you’ll probably be surprise to discover how easy it can be to get started comparatively speaking. Just try not to get yourself in the way of things I always say. Email marketing offers you a low cost and extremely low risk opportunity with a huge upside profit potential. You simply write up an email and send it out to the people who want to hear from you. That’s the gist of it.
Using email marketing in your business not only helps you stay in contact with your audience but you can use email systems to automate the delivery of information, education and sales offers.
Every successful entrepreneur I know, including myself, who has multiple streams of passive or automated income has done so by leveraging the power of email marketing.
Email marketing works so well because the person who just gave you their name/email is more interested in hearing from you. It’s simply a much warmer lead compared to cold marketing on social media and elsewhere.
Just like with anything though, you have to know how to use email marketing correctly for it to really benefit it you.
How much money can I make with email marketing?
The answer to that question is on average $1 per email on your list on the low end. On the high end you can make $10 or more per email you have depending on the trust and timing a relevant offer sent to your email lists. The $1 per email figure is fairly easy to reach as long as you are treating the people on your list right and inviting them to buy something they really want or need. How to treat your list right will really come down to your particular circumstances but it’s best to consider when your audience wants to hear from you and how often they want to receive email communications.
A while back ago I did a group coaching call with some of my mentoring students. I have decided that I’ll post that below for you to listen to.
Click on the play button to start listening as I guide you through the topics I have listed below…
Overview of Topics Discussed On The Group Coaching Audio:
Email Marketing Introduction:
- – how to create value for your email audience
- – frequency of sending out emails
- – what to focus on in your email audience relationship
- – considerations of how to group-segment your lists and why
- – the importance of following the cycle of educate and invite
How to make money using email marketing
- – setting up lists properly
- – what campaigns are and why you should care
- – importance of A/B Split testing
Using your auto-response email system
- – messages to put in the queue
- – educate, persuade, invite
- – formatting
- – calls to action
How to grow your list (Learn More About Buying Email Clicks Here)
- – email swaps
- – freebies
- – access gate to something
- – sync with social media accounts
Monetize your e-mail list
- – give people access to your list
- – affiliate offers
- – cpa offers
Tracking Performance of Your Email Marketing Campaigns
- – what statistics should you know
- – what to measure & track
- – Open Rate benchmarks
- – Click Rate benchmarks
- – Conversion goals
Sign Up For One of These Top 3 Email Services
Each of the top 3 email marketing services below I use. Each of them have a 98% or better deliverability rate, great customer support and free trial accounts so you can test them out for yourself! The top email marketing services in the world continue to be those with a proven track record of delivering your emails successfully into the inbox of the recipient. We call this “deliverability rate”.
(signing up for any of these 3 email marketing services is a great choice)
- Email Service: Aweber – http://www.aweber.com
- Location: 1100 Manor Drive Chalfont, PA 18914, USA
- Pricing: Free 30 -Day Trial. Go here to set it up
- Email Service: Constant Contact – http://www.constantcontact.com
- Location: Reservoir Place, 1601 Trapelo Road, Waltham, MA 02451, USA
- Pricing: Set up your Free Trial by clicking here
- Email Service: Get Response – http://www.getresponse.com
- Location: Ul. Arkońska 6/a3, 80-387 Gdańsk, Poland
- Pricing: Get a Free, No risk, 30-Day Trial by going here
Pricing Chart For The top 3 Email Marketing Services
Remember, you would only need to pay the price below after your Free trial.
|Subscribers Allowed per Plan||Aweber||Constant Contact||Get Response|
|up to 500||$19||$20||$15|
|501 to 2,500||$29||$35||$25|
|2,501 to 5,000||$49||$55||$45|
|5,001 to 10,000||$69||$85||$65|
|10,001 to 15,000||$149||Call||$145|
|15,001 to 35,000||Call||$250|
3 Basic Steps To Start Making Money With Email Marketing:
- Step 1: Create something of value. Examples: ebook, free training video, free trial to a membership, blog article that teaches something relevant and helpful, free consultation or coaching call, etc.
- Step 2: Present that value on a landing page. I use Optimize Press to create high converting landing pages to easily present the value so I can quickly start collecting emails from people. Go here to set up your OptimizePress account.
- Step 3: Order around 200 email clicks and drive that traffic to your free value offer. I recently opened up my email lists to people like you. You can choose the type of list you want me to send to. Get more details here.