This free list of world-wide and US dropshipping suppliers, distribution companies, vendors & networks are in the United States with no monthly membership fees. I create it from researching and verifying them over the past 10 years.
You can call any of the suppliers and request to speak with the supplier representative in charge of their wholesale/dropshipping program.
From there ask if they will send you an application for acceptance to become an official retailer of all or some of their hot selling products.
Now you can make more money by cuting out the middle man, gain more control over your ecommerce business and be more sustainable work directly with the product source!
Top US General Merchandise Dropshipping Vendors
Quick Links Navigation (TOC):
- Top Dropship WordPress Web Host I Use
- USA Dropshippers – (dropshipping suppliers listed in all 50 States)
- Electronic Dropshipping Companies
- Automotive Dropship Suppliers
- Sporting Goods Suppliers
- Toys and Games Dropshippers
- Health & Fitness Dropship Suppliers
- Home and Garden Wholesale Vendors
- Clothing Dropshipping Suppliers
- Gifts & Collectibles Distributors
- FAQ’s & FREE Getting Started Guide
Supplier List by Country
- American Wholesale Dropship Suppliers
- United Kingdom Distributor Companies
- Australia Dropship Suppliers
- India Wholesale Dropship Suppliers
- Europe Wholesale Dropship Suppliers
- China Distribution Companies
- Canada Wholesale Dropship Suppliers
(contains a growing list of currently 86 additional drop shippers in the U.S. to help you find your next supplier)
USA Dropshipping Company Categories:
- Clothing Dropshippers List
- Fitness Products Suppliers List
- Kids Toys Dropshippers List
- Baby and Child Care Wholesale Suppliers
- Action Figure Dropshippers List
Popular US Supplier Categories List:
- Fishing Dropshippers List
- Automotive Dropshippers List
- Electronics Dropshipping Suppliers List
- Fitness Dropshipping Suppliers List
Learn Profitable Dropshipping With This Free Blueprint Guide
I made this free dropshipping blueprint guide to illustrate how to make at least $400 NET income every day. As you use my free list of global and US dropshipping suppliers you can get a head start with reaching your passive income goals.
Yes, it does take time to establish solid relationships with suppliers directly, but anything worthwhile takes effort.
The three major things you’ll need to get approved with US dropshipping suppliers is (1) an EIN – Employer Identification Number. And then (2) a dropship store ready to market (click here to see if I can design your dropship store for you), and (3) a sales tax ID/resale certificate for the USA state you live in.
- www.mobileline.com – Aftermarket and OEM Wireless Products and Accessories
- Dropship Instructions: Contact supplier directly
- Location: California, United States.
- www.petra.com – General Electronics.
- Dropship Wholesale Source: http://www.petra.com/application
- Location: Oklahoma, United States.
- www.sewelldirect.com – Cables, Adapters and General Electronics.
- Dropship Wholesale Source: http://sewelldirect.com/resellerProgram.aspx
- Location: Utah, USA.
- www.magnumtuning.com – Performance Auto, Motorcycle and AVT parts
- Dropship Suppliers Source: http://www.magnumtuning.com/en/dealeroffer_en
- Drop ship Location: Florida, USA
- http://www.mar-k.com – Chevy, GMC, Ford, Dodge auto parts and accessories
- Dropship Suppliers Source: http://www.mar-k.com
- Business Location: Oklahoma, USA
- http://jboutman.com – Knives and Outdoor Gear.
- Dropshipping Source: Contact for Suppliers Information about dropshipping
- Location: North Carolina, United States
- Seavenger.com – Scuba Diving Supplies.
- Application Form: https://seavenger.com/pages/register-affiliate-account
- Location: California, USA.
- trademarkpoker.com – Poker and Gambling Products.
- Dropshipping Wholesale Info: http://www.trademarkpoker.com/sell.asp
- Location: Ohio, USA
- www.parkflyers.com – RC Planes, Helicopters and Cars.
- Dropship Suppliers Info: http://www.parkflyers.com/DropShipPrograms_s/37.htm
- Location: New Jersey, U.S.A.
This free list of US dropshipping suppliers within the health and fitness niche are also located in all the 50 United States of America. You can contact them, speak with the person in charge and request their pricing list.
- www.bodycraft.com – Fitness Machines, Equipment
- Dropship Suppliers Info: https://www.bodycraft.com/contact-us/
- Program description: Contact directly, speak with rep. Pricing list and instructions will be sent if approved.
- Location: Ohio, U.S.A.
- www.esutras.com – Specialty Health Foods and Organic Products.
- www.newyorkbarstore.com – Bar Supplies and Bar Products.
- Dropship Suppliers Info: http://www.newyorkbarstore.com/corp/drop_ship
- Location: Florida, USA.
- www.ganz.com – Home Decor and Gifts.
- Dropshipping wholesale program: https://www.ganz.com/register/
- Location: Tennessee, USA.
(get access to an additional list of of 86 USA dropshippers to help you find your next supplier)
(It’s customary to call a supplier on this free list of US dropshipping suppliers and request a pricing list. They will in return let you know if they are accepting applicants at the time, which many do, and then they can provide you the details you need to begin retailing products.)
- https://www.ujenawholesale.com/ – Suppliers Swimwear
- Destination URL: http://www.ujenaSuppliers.com/about.html
- Location: California, USA
- www.zanheadgear.com – Fashionable Caps, Facemasks and Bandannas.
- Destination URL: www.zanheadgear.com
- Location: California, USA.
- christianartgifts.com/ – Christian and Jewish Gifts.
- Dropshipping Source: https://www.christianartgifts.com/ordering-from-us
- Location: New Jersey, USA.
- hotstuffdropship.com – Posters and Stickers.
- Dropshipping Info: Contact for Suppliers Information about dropshipping.
- Location: California, USA.
- nearlynatural.com – Silk Plants and Flowers.
- Dropshipping Source: https://www.nearlynatural.com/pages/dropshipping
- Location: Florida, USA.
*Disclaimer, we make no promise or warranty as to the quality of this free list of USA dropshipping suppliers and or legitimacy of the drop shipping companies on this list, please be sure to research each dropshipping company before making any agreements with them.
(contains a growing list of currently 86 dropshipping companies to help you find your next supplier)
I started my 1st e-commerce store dropshipping health and herbal supplements about 12 years ago. That decision was one of the best decisions I’ve made. It set me on a path of liberating myself financially just like it can for you. I have found that it is well worth the investment to learn as much as you can about creating passive income. And starting to create passive income can be done much easier starting with drop shipping because it doesn’t require a high capital investment compared to other business models.
Being brand new to the drop-shipping world is very exciting but also very daunting! You might not know where to start. You might even not be aware of the types of drop ship suppliers, how to approach them, what those companies will ask of you to get approved, the shipping & return process, placing orders and so forth. Is that you? If so you can book a Free 30-minute mentoring call with me here and we’ll talk about your goals and help you out.
Now, I’m going to answer some common questions about using this free list of dropshipping suppliers in the USA to help you be more successful:
Question: Can I use this list of free dropshipping suppliers to sell on eBay & Amazon?
Answer: Yes, once you get approved with the companies who dropship for you, ask them for a CSV of their best selling products. From there you can begin to either mass upload them to list on eBay and/or Amazon or manually list the products yourself. You can also buy products at Suppliers pricing, stock them yourself or have them fulfilled by someone else.
Question: Do any of these US dropshipping suppliers charge a monthly membership fee?
Answer: The US dropshipping suppliers I have researched and documented here today for you are not middle men. They are the direct supplier of the products and therefore they control their dropship program. This saves you a great deal of money working with the supplier direct. This also means though that the supplier can at anytime change the way their dropship program operates and if there is a fee involved. However, as of this time all companies on this free list of dropshipping suppliers in the USA do not charge monthly membership fees. If you contact a distribution supplier on our list and they do charge a monthly or yearly or even one time membership fee please contact me and let me know.
Question: Can you get approved with drop shipping suppliers living outside the USA?
Answer: Yes! Many distribution and drop-ship Suppliers supplier companies will provide you a PDF or online application to fill out to get approved with them. Not ever supplier will approve you but many will. Get approved with suppliers regardless of where you live is a numbers game. It’s important to learn how to research and find the best suppliers. That is the backbone of your drop shipping business.
Question: What types of global and US dropshipping suppliers are there?
Answer: There are 5 major types of global and US dropshipping suppliers I have found.
First, the US dropshipping suppliers who are the best to get approved with will be the type of company who enforces what we call a “minimum advertising policy” (M.A.P.) contract/agreement among all approved dropship retailers they approve. Getting approved with (M.A.P.) suppliers helps protect your profits and the quality of both your brand of that of your supplier. Building a high quality brand and making a sustainable profit is of course an extremely important goal being an online retailer/entrepreneur!
The second type of US dropshipping suppliers is what I call an “open door” dropship supplier because as long as you breath and have a heart beat they’ll accept you. This of course breeds a high level of competition because the ease of approval. However, if you are finding it rather difficult to find the types of products you need from MAP suppliers then getting approved with “open door” suppliers can be helpful. Just be aware of the price competition battles you’ll encounter if you use a lot of these open door suppliers.
The third type of U.S. dropship supplier company or distribution source to consider working with is called private label dropshipping suppliers. These types of companies allow you to put your own name/brand on the product and then from there you can retail it at whatever price you desire. I teach more about this at my official dropship site at https://dropshipxl.com
The fourth type of drop shipping company you can get approved with limits the number of retailers they accept into their program therefore I call these folks “exclusive suppliers“. Most times these exclusive drop-ship suppliers may accept you later on if you get denied the first time. Just keep trying.
The fifth and last type of dropshipper to establish relationships with are “affiliate suppliers”. Affiliate networks offer referral programs that allow you to add any product on the planet to your dropship store and get a commission out of each referral. Learn more about how to use affiliate suppliers for dropshipping here.
Question: Are directories like Salehoo and World Wide Brands good to work with?
Answer: They can be just depending on the strategy you are taking to build your dropshipping business. I have found that dropship directories are great to use to fill in the gaps of your online ecommerce selling strategy. When you cannot find US dropshipping suppliers that enforce M.A.P. then dropship directories can help to speed up the process of finding vetted vendors.
If you first build a solid core of MAP suppliers and then where necessary fill in gaps with suppliers you find through salehoo, worldwidebrands, etc that is best because you are building upon a stronger, more sustainable foundation. Simply put, MAP suppliers help you protect your brand and sustainable profits. Something we all want as online retailers.
The biggest challenge though with these aforementioned directories is finding profitable products in low competitive markets to sell.
Question: What type of dropship store can I sell dropship products on?
You can sell dropship products from my free list of dropshipping suppliers anywhere you wish.
I do suggest however, that if you’re serious about creating a long-term, sustainable passive income with dropshipping, that you set up your own website.
WordPress is the #1 website system on the planet. Shopify is also great, but you’ll pay a lot more for it and not have as much control and flexibility. On average Shopify users spend around $50 to $2000 just for their store and use of apps.
With WordPress the apps/plugins you need are free and you have 100% control and flexibility over your website/store.
I recommend using GreenGeeks to set up your secure WordPress store. For around $100 one time each year it’s a steal of a deal. GreenGeeks is who I use. They are far more affordable than Shopify and other platforms. You can have as many stores as you want at no additional cost. Plus you get a whole host of other benefits like free professional business email, free site security, support, etc. You can read up on the details here on the pros and cons of WordPress vs Shopify.
Want help finding the best global or US dropshipping suppliers to build a successful passive income stream?
Book a Free 30-minute breakthrough call with me here and we’ll talk about your goals. We’ll discuss what you struggle with most and how I can help you best with reaching your goals as easy as possible.