Napolean said: “No two minds ever come together without thereby creating a third, invisible intangible force, which may be likened to a third mind.” A mastermind comprises of one or more individuals you trust that you can bounce ideas off of, get valuable insight from, and get help from to accomplish challenging tasks or goals ahead of yourself. Its important to consider if there are other people in your life already that you would consider asking to be a part of your mastermind team. I recommend meeting with your mastermind team once a month to discuss industry updates, the challenges or question you need help with overcoming. Each person that is a part of your mastermind team will also have their own questions to get help with as well, so take turns helping each other out. Brainstorm about the questions to resolve, work together to accomplish the goals each of you have and you’ll see your success skyrocket as you do this.
How to get started organizing your own mastermind
- Preparation questions and action steps:
- Do they have a positive mind? the last thing you want to do is include someone in your mastermind that you drags your ideas down and is negative. You want to bring in people with different perspectives, who are realistic and supportive, looks for the possible.
- Do you believe they will be able to contribute to your success?
- Do you believe they would be willing and able to offer constructive ideas and feedback to the challenges you present that you want help with?
- Have they been successful with any of their goals in the past?
- Are they teachable?
- Are they a good listener?
- Organize your mastermind: Make a list of the most trusted people you know of in your life, their expertise and contact them to see if they would like to be a part of your monthly mastermind.
- Be sure you’re clear about the proposed dates and purpose of the mastermind before you contact people!
Possible mastermind questions to discuss:
- What are some catchy blog topic headlines I can create that my audience would love to read? (develop a list of 20-100 topics at a time and then create WordPress blog post drafts for each on of them. This will create an agenda of topics for you to write about so you don’t have to keep on coming up with ideas each week. You can write these blog posts yourself or hire someone to do it for you.
- What are some new creative strategies to implement to market to my target audience to increase my online sales?
- How to tweak or change things on my website?
- How to effectively manage a freelancer to complete a job for me on my website or marketing campaign?
- And any other question or challenge you might be facing..write them down and come prepared to your next mastermind meeting!